FREE practical courses for 16-19 year olds. Gain qualifications in a range of exciting industries!Click for Youth Courses...
We have six tertiary campuses across the South Island of New Zealand.Our Community Colleges...
Youth Service - helping young people get into education, training or work-based learning.Find out about Youth Service...
We nurture and promote values such as respect, honesty and integrity.Our Values...
Small class sizes mean we see you as an individual not just a number.It's about your needs...
The outdoors & adventure is incorporated into all of our training programmes.
Your key to success....
You'll get qualifications, practical skills and confidence to pursue your chosen career.Check out our courses...
Our tutors are passionate about their subject, love to teach and really know their stuff.Our teaching is rated as excellent...
Our Charitable Objectives as approved and recognised by the Inland Revenue are:
- To provide leadership in tertiary education and related community areas or activities
- To provide a learning environment that is student focused, values based, offering students positive motivaton for success in terms of learning, employment and citizenship
- To promote healthy lifestyles for students, staff and the wider community through the maintenance of an appropriate College environment and its training programmes
- To provide positive advocacy for our student group within their communities, local industries and with other stakeholders
- To provide greater participation in tertiary education for those who have underachieved in the secondary school system, are unemployed, are returning to the workforce, have no or low qualifications, with disabilities or have barriers to learning
- To contribute to the reduction or elimination of individual dependency cycles through the provision of appropriate and effective tertiary education and training
- To provide learning opportunities to meet local community and industry needs that reflect the special character, philosophies and values set out in the Company Charter
- To act collaboratively with stakeholders in a responsible, ethical and in a transparent manner, in accordance with the principles and procedures embodied in the Company Charter and Quality Management System