FREE practical courses for 16-19 year olds. Gain qualifications in a range of exciting industries!Click for Youth Courses...
We have six tertiary campuses across the South Island of New Zealand.Our Community Colleges...
Youth Service - helping young people get into education, training or work-based learning.Find out about Youth Service...
We nurture and promote values such as respect, honesty and integrity.Our Values...
Small class sizes mean we see you as an individual not just a number.It's about your needs...
The outdoors & adventure is incorporated into all of our training programmes.
Your key to success....
You'll get qualifications, practical skills and confidence to pursue your chosen career.Check out our courses...
Our tutors are passionate about their subject, love to teach and really know their stuff.Our teaching is rated as excellent...
Community Colleges NZ maintains strong relationships with a wide range of community agencies and local employers and industry.
Our contracted services are primarily with the Tertiary Education Commission, Ministry of Social Development, and Ministry of Education, however we also provide education and training to other organisations, businesses and schools.
The relationships we have with external agencies, including schools, other education, welfare and health services, help us to:
- support students both during and after training
- keep up to date with local trends and opportunities
- continuously improve our services
- communicate with potential students
Industry contact is maintained locally and nationally through:
- the provision of work placement, work-based training and transition programmes
- ongoing contact with relevant Industry Training Organisations
- work site visits by students and employer visits to colleges
- Industry Advisory Committees for certain programmes
- participation in Community Stakeholder Groups (CSG's) which oversee the transition services