FREE practical courses for 16-19 year olds. Gain qualifications in a range of exciting industries!Click for Youth Courses...
We have six tertiary campuses across the South Island of New Zealand.Our Community Colleges...
Youth Service - helping young people get into education, training or work-based learning.Find out about Youth Service...
We nurture and promote values such as respect, honesty and integrity.Our Values...
Small class sizes mean we see you as an individual not just a number.It's about your needs...
The outdoors & adventure is incorporated into all of our training programmes.
Your key to success....
You'll get qualifications, practical skills and confidence to pursue your chosen career.Check out our courses...
Our tutors are passionate about their subject, love to teach and really know their stuff.Our teaching is rated as excellent...
Fees & Refunds
Our payment procedure applies only to our fee paying training courses. Please contact your College Manager to discuss any problems you may have with your fees.
Fee Payment Procedure
- Fees are made up of Tuition Fees (tuition, workbooks, NZQA fee, ITO material & assessment fees) as well as Course Related Costs (textbooks, NZQA credit registration & certification fees, special clothing,equipment, field trips etc)
- Fee-paying students are required to pay a deposit of 10% or $500 (whichever is the lesser amount) of the total fee
- Fees are due in full by the tenth day following the start of your course. This also applies if you've registered for a Student Loan so please make sure you apply to StudyLink as soon as you enrol
- Community Colleges New Zealand uses the Public Trust Student Fee Trust Account to protect student fees from any undelivered portion of the programme in line with Ministry of Education and NZQA requirements. You can read more details of this on pages 9 and 22 of our Student Handbook.
- Withdrawal before a course start date will receive a full refund;
- Students who withdraw from a course within the first 10 training days may claim a full refund, minus their deposit
- Any student withdrawing after 10 days won't be entitled to a refund, unless exceptional circumstances are proven. This decision will be made by the Chief Executive Officer.
- A full refund of any course-related fees paid will automatically be given for programmes which are cancelled by the College, or which didn't start due to insufficient number of enrolments.
NB Students who've not paid their course fees or other related fees won't be able to receive their course completion documentation, Record of Learning or be able to graduate.