We have six tertiary campuses across the South Island of New Zealand.Our Community Colleges...
Youth Service - helping young people get into education, training or work-based learning.Find out about Youth Service...
We nurture and promote values such as respect, honesty and integrity.Our Values...
Small class sizes mean we see you as an individual not just a number.It's about your needs...
The outdoors & adventure is incorporated into all of our training programmes.
Your key to success....
You'll get qualifications, practical skills and confidence to pursue your chosen career.Check out our courses...
Our tutors are passionate about their subject, love to teach and really know their stuff.Our teaching is rated as excellent...
- why you are doing a particular assessment & at what time and for how long it will
- what you need to bring and what resources you will have available during the assessment
- what you have to do to complete the assessment
(including how many times and to what standard)
- who will be present during the assessment and how the marking will be done
- when you will get feedback after the assessment and what will happen if you don't
get everything right
- how you will be told about your results, how they will be recorded and reported, and who
will see them
Most of our programmes involve assessment, enabling you to gain credits towards a nationally
Guidelines for Students
Before completing any assessment you should have a good understanding about what the New Zealand Qualification Framework is about and what qualifications and/or unit standard you are working towards.
It is also important to understand:
Registration of Credits