College Manager - Southland
Manager Community College Southland
Community College Southland provides practical tertiary training and education and youth mentoring
in Invercargill and the wider Southland and Central Otago region. We are a Category One provider
through NZQA and hold MSD Social Service Accreditation at Level 3. We have a long and successful
history of delivering training and youth mentoring services.
We seek a leader for our dedicated team of tutors, advisers and front-line staff.
The manager will ensure the College
- is a positive work and learning environment
- assists clients and learners onto a pathway of success
- achieves or exceeds contracted outcome targets
- has a strong presence in the community
- operates safely
- works with high quality and integrity
The appointee will have experience as a manager and leader, ideally in an educational or service delivery setting.
Contact: Trudy Beck
Freephone: 0800 887 007
(03) 214 3090
Level 4, Menzies Building, 3 Esk Street, Invercargill