NCEA Tutor - Marlborough
Are you passionate about supporting young people to achieve?
Youth Guarantee NCEA Tutorial Position
About the College
Community College Marlborough is a Category One Provider and we offer
a range of programmes to meet the needs of foundation learners in our community.
We are a Charitable Organisation making a difference through our Youth Guarantee
programmes to the lives and futures of young people in Marlborough.
We are currently looking to fill a fixed term position delivering our
NCEA L2 programmes with a focus on Customer Service and Retail.
You will need:
- A passion for Customer Service and Retail
- A desire to pass on your knowledge to others
- Good self and student motivational skills
- High level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Work well under pressure and a good problem solver
- A desire to plan and create innovative ways of teaching
- A commitment to Professional Development
Desirable but not essential as these can be obtained as part of your
professional development plan:
- Certificate in Adult Education
- NCALEN Certificate in Literacy and Numeracy.
This position will be a ideal for an enthusiastic and practical person who has
a strong interest in working with young adults between 16-18 years old.
To apply please supply a covering letter, your CV details, referees and the
completed Application form.
Please apply through SEEK by Tuesday 29th May 2018
Contact: Virginia Archer
(03) 578 2886
65 Scott Street, Blenheim